Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 15

Thread: Hi Cherie....

  1. #1
    famveronica
    Guest famveronica's Avatar
    Dear Cherie, i was wondering about a few things. When you were in The Runaways and doing shows. What was your favorite song to do live? What song was the hardest doing live? Was there any song you diden't like to do?
    I would do anything to se "Dead and justice" live with the blood and everything. God that most have been KILLER !!!!!!!!!!
    Thankyou Cherie
    Love
    Veronica [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

  2. #2
    moderator CHERIECURRIE's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 5th, 2000
    Posts
    649
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    posted November 14, 2004 08:28 AM ??? ?? ?? ?? ?? ? ? ??

    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Dear Cherie, i was wondering about a few things. When you were in The Runaways and doing shows. What was your favorite song to do live? What song was the hardest doing live? Was there any song you diden't like to do?
    I would do anything to se "Dead and justice" live with the blood and everything. God that most have been KILLER !!!!!!!!!!


    Hi V.
    I'd love to answer you Q's.
    I loved doing California Paridise, American Nights and Cherry Bomb the best. I think they showed us at our best. Dead End Justice was 'painful' because I'd have to throw myself to the ground numerious times but it was a blast. Neon Angel was trying because the singing was so **** high!!!! But all in all, I loved all the songs and the members. It was a ride.
    Kisses,
    CC

  3. #3
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    Now this is what I'd call Q & A extraordinaire!
    [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]
    Gus

    <marquee> [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] </marquee>

  4. #4
    famveronica
    Guest famveronica's Avatar
    Thankyou Cherie...........Yeah i can imagine Dead and justice were hard.... Iv'e only seen pictures of it... Look's soooo coooool though...
    But Cherie, is there any possebillety that there will be a DVD of this one day? I mean you are rock history!!! You were so ahead of time.
    It's almost unreal that this is not on DVD.
    Is it in the planning?????
    Please say so...

  5. #5
    famveronica
    Guest famveronica's Avatar
    Cherie, talkin' about being unreal... Gosh im here writing to you, and you ansver... Now that's a kick !!!!! God i mean you are the Queen of noise and been in the best band in the world and your writing too me [img]smile.gif[/img] )))))))))))))))
    Ya know what i mean ??
    Imagine when you were such a David Bowie fan, and could do this then with him...
    Kinda the same ting....
    GOD you are the best !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Love and kisses
    Veronica

  6. #6
    moderator CHERIECURRIE's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 5th, 2000
    Posts
    649
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thanks V,
    The pleasure is mine.
    Kiss,
    C

    ps. Keep that video in a safe place. Wondering what to do with it considering it's in European format and all.
    Talk soon.
    x

  7. #7
    famveronica
    Guest famveronica's Avatar

    Post

    Dear Cherie..................
    There seams to be a little mizzunderstanding here...... I don't have this on video!! Iv'e never seen it before [img]frown.gif[/img] (((((((
    But i hope someday i will..........
    Sorry to bother you.........
    I feel kinda dumb now...
    Love
    Ronnie..........

  8. #8
    moderator CHERIECURRIE's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 5th, 2000
    Posts
    649
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Opps!
    Sorry sweetie.
    Got things mixed up.
    XX
    CC

  9. #9
    famveronica
    Guest famveronica's Avatar

    Post

    [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

  10. #10
    4Jettheads
    Guest 4Jettheads's Avatar

    Post

    Cherie Bomb, I could be wrong, but didn't you play rhythm guitar at one time ? I swear, I've seen photos of you with a gee-tar on stage. Hi, Ronnie Blue-eyes.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Links to Cherie Currie's Websites:http://www.cheriecurrie.comhttp://www.chainsawchick.com
http://www.therunaways.com
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurrie
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurriemusic